• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will we beat High Point?

Yay or Nay?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
g19949.jpg

It's a bit of a trap game for a team that's very susceptible to trap games, but we have so much more talent that it really should be a non-issue.

With all that's going on in Russia it's nice to see that PM Putin still has time to follow Wake bball.

I voted yes, though the score is murky. Thinking it will be a 72-65 affair and we won't seal up the V until we start getting fouled in the final minute.

"Power Rankings / Prediction:
The Panthers - Demon Deacons odds would favor the Panthers if the lines were set according to our power ranks. High Point is rated No. 53 in the current Odds Shark poll, while Wake Forest is at No. 256. Mathematical models based on recent stats and predictive formulas point to a 73-71 win for the Panthers."

Say what you will about their power rankings, but Odds Shark had Richmond beating us 78-70.

Sagarin would have us favored by 5, and his rankings are now fully connected. I'd like to think we'll blow them out, but it'll probably be a nip and tuck affair.

Yes. Tony goes Tyus Edney full-court for the buzzer beater. 74-73.

Voted yes, though did so with some reservations. I agree w/ those that think the crowd/small venue will rattle us early on.

I heard that of the 1700 seats in the gym that the school gave out between 800-1000 student tickets. I don't know if this is true or not, but that'd be rough to play in. Tomorrow's reading day as well so they'll be plastered and this is their super bowl.

I'm taking High Point 75-68

The big question is how much the Buzz Inners will jack off on their keyboards if we pull off such a monumental upset.

Back