• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FREE BOWL TICKETS FOR CURRENT STUDENTS, MUST SIGN UP BY FRIDAY

ctdeac13

Reaction score
Sorry for the all caps, wanted to get everyone's attention. The head of sports marketing has told me that current students interested in going to the Music City Bowl should wait to order their tickets. They are coming up with an offer that should be very special so wait to order your tickets and when I get more info I will post it here.

Last edited:
Any idea if this will include grad school kids? Also, would students be allowed to purchase more than one ticket?

I know absolutely nothing about the deal. I have just been told it will be special and that I should wait to buy my tickets. That is all that I can tell you. It might include grad students but I just don't know. Sorry I can't help more.

Any idea if this will include grad school kids? Also, would students be allowed to purchase more than one ticket?

The answer to all of these questions should be yes if they want to increase attendance for Wake students/fans.

The answer to all of these questions should be yes if they want to increase attendance for Wake students/fans.

Yep.

I have currently purchased hotel and airfare but waiting on tickets until we get a better idea of the numbers in our group. Will be buying through Wake but care more about getting us all together, than where we actually sit.

I literally just got the email and then made this thread. I wanted to make sure that I posted this so that people hadn't bought tickets by the time the details of the deal had been released.

Don't think he was critiquing you, but Wake and their communication. Sure people are appreciative for you posting this.

I literally just got the email and then made this thread. I wanted to make sure that I posted this so that people hadn't bought tickets by the time the details of the deal had been released.

Like Anon said, I def wasn't talking about you! Thanks for spreading the word!

Yeah no problem. The people who really need to be thanked are the people who stepped up to the plate and donated the money/tickets so that students can get these tickets for free.

hippo-bump.jpg

Also if you are a screamin demon you should've gotten an email about it. If you haven't gotten an email I can send it to you if you PM your Wake email.

Looks like it will work for current grad students. Now, who has a student ID I can use to get PhysToy a ticket fo free too?

Also, will these be assigned seats? I want to be sure she and I can sit together.

I don't know if they are assigned seats. I would assume they are but they are assigned when you pick up 2 tickets then they'll give you 2 tickets next to each other.

also you won't be able to get your girl a free ticket since they will be checking student ID's when you pick up your ticket and if you try to fake it they may not give you a ticket either. I'd just buy one through them and you'll still save money since you got your one ticket for free.

Back