• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New FB Commit -- ATH/OLB Kevis Jones

BOOM.

I just read some Scout insider stuff on him. Their Florida recruiting guy was loving on him big time.

He looks like he could play 4 or 5 positions for us. Great pickup. Hope he sticks with us through signing day.

What is your source since I don't see anything on scout or rivals about this?

Look at the Rivals insider boards. You can view the subject headlines, just not read the threads.

There's a thread called "Breaking News: Kevis Jones Commits"

that link in the first post says he committed to wake today.

Welcome Kevis...can't wait to see you suit up for the Deacs!

Weird, the breakout of teams says he committed to both UCF and Wake today. Hope we actually got you Kevis. Your wake degree = $$$$$$$

He committed to UCF on 8/15 but wanted a Miami offer and just switched to Wake. At least that's what the titles of the articles at the bottom told me.

Is a 4.8 40yd time good for a 6'2" 195lb guy? Seems a bit slow to me...Thoughts?

Kevis - a great big welcome to the Wake family.

You'll love it and we'll love you.

40 times as a rule are unreliable and almost always over-inflated. Average in the middle of those two times is probably closer to the truth.

Back