• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

For Liquid Karma

Call OUT Thread!!11! You shuld be baned! Durrr......

Every win is a great win.

Why don't you all just be happy when we win instead of only looking for things to criticize.

You suck. Seriously.

But seriously, it doesn't matter the name on the front of the jersey, if a team is shooting like HPU did, it's hard to win. Our guys played with five star hearts tonight and I'm proud of 'em.

But seriously, it doesn't matter the name on the front of the jersey, if a team is shooting like HPU did, it's hard to win. Our guys played with five star hearts tonight and I'm proud of 'em.

What about their socks???

Well this thread is entertaining. At first I thought deacfreke2 was trolling. But then Moon started trolling deacfreke2.

This thread: trolls getting trolled by other trolls.

Not trolling, just having some fun with Liquid Karma. He posted twice about who would be the first to post about the win being "great" his words not mine. I thought I'd oblige him.

Not trolling, just having some fun with Liquid Karma. He posted twice about who would be the first to post about the win being "great" his words not mine. I thought I'd oblige him.

And I took it as the good humor it was intended to be.

ZZZ trollin' somebody? Color me shocked...

Dude I'm too fucking tired to engage with some weird little sports obsessed dwarf with absolutely no sense of humor. I mean you are missing that aspect of your personality like a sociopath is missing empathy.

I am far from a troll around here. Just put me on ignore if I bother you so much.

Dude I'm too fucking tired to engage with some weird little sports obsessed dwarf with absolutely no sense of humor. I mean you are missing that aspect of your personality like a sociopath is missing empathy.

I am far from a troll around here. Just put me on ignore if I bother you so much.

Excellent idea.

Bz is excited and just said, "This is a great win!"

Keep on coaching them up Coach B!

WE BEAT HIGH POINT!!!!!11111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Back