• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dayton beat #15 Alabama

Not downplaying the significance of that win, but they also got crushed at home by a bad Buffalo team. Dayton has been one of the most schizophrenic teams in the country this year.

Win old spice
Lose to Buffalo at home by 33
Lose to Murray State on the road by 15
Beat Bama

Pretty sure the point of this thread is that Grant is not acceptable Wake material if Buzzer doesn't work out.

They shot 60% and hit 10 3s. Basketball is a very high variance sport

Nebraska ekes out a 1 pt. home win over Florida Gulf Coast. Unimpressive.

Loyola-Maryland now 7-1 on the year with a 10 pt. road win over GW. It's safe to say they haven't beaten murderer's row for the 7 straight but still good.

Upcoming opponent Yale improves to 7-2 with a 19 pt. win over Bryant. One of their losses was to Seton Hall 73-62. I think we have a chance against the Hall. They struggled in the first half against NJIT(New Jersey Tech,) one of the worst teams in the country, leading by only 4 until pulling away in the second. I don't know much about them, but if we make threes, we can take 'em.

Nebraska ekes out a 1 pt. home win over Florida Gulf Coast. Unimpressive.

Loyola-Maryland now 7-1 on the year with a 10 pt. road win over GW. It's safe to say they haven't beaten murderer's row for the 7 straight but still good.

Upcoming opponent Yale improves to 7-2 with a 19 pt. win over Bryant. One of their losses was to Seton Hall 73-62. I think we have a chance against the Hall. They struggled in the first half against NJIT, one of the worst teams in the country, leading by only 4 until pulling away in the second. I don't know much about them, but if we make threes, we can take 'em.

Good because we play Gardner Webb.

I expect us to lose to Seton Hall, but really think that we can beat the other 4 teams (kiss of death).

Yale will be a struggle.

Good because we play Gardner Webb.

I expect us to lose to Seton Hall, but really think that we can beat the other 4 teams (kiss of death).

Yale will be a struggle.

GW in this case is George Washington.

I agree with you. After Seton Hall we should beat the remaining OOC teams, but Yale will probably be a bit of a challenge. 1.5 games ahead of my preseason prediction so far.

We just need to go 3-2 in our next 5 games to get Jaybone some cash and booze.

Has an Anthony Grant coached team ever lost to Stetson?

Just sayin...

Fun Fact: Anthony Grant's first collegiate coaching job was one season as an assistant coach at Stetson before he joined Billy Donovan's staff at Marshall.

Win old spice
Lose to Buffalo at home by 33
Lose to Murray State on the road by 15
Beat Bama

Murray is a good team this year, and winning at their place will be a tough task.

The Johnson kid for Dayton seems to be the key to their success. I noticed he was 1 for a bunch in their loss to Buffalo.

Back