• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Utah is the new Wake Forest

Well, that's bloody wonderful! My Masters is from Utah. Looks like it's gonna be a long, cold, lonely winter cheering for the Deacs and Utes.......:(:(

Well, that's bloody wonderful! My Masters is from Utah. Looks like it's gonna be a long, cold, lonely winter cheering for the Deacs and Utes.......:(:(

I'm with you there, unfortunately - undergrad at Wake and Ph.D. at Utah. Tough times. Gotta say that the Utah team this year makes even last year's Wake team look solid...

In checking Utah's scores this year, I'd wondered why they were getting hammered night in and night out. Looks like there's no CJ Harris or Travis McKie type player on hand to help them get them a win anytime soon. I played on a school team that finished three games under .500, with 3 - 30+ point losses, after the two teams ahead of us had finished first and second in the league and that seemed like a nightmare. Can't imagine what it feels like to be essentially hopeless about winning.

I'm with you there, unfortunately - undergrad at Wake and Ph.D. at Utah. Tough times. Gotta say that the Utah team this year makes even last year's Wake team look solid...

Now that is a scary thought - almost beyond comprehension! How must Majerus feel to see his former program fall to such a low level.....

Now that is a scary thought - almost beyond comprehension! How must Majerus feel to see his former program fall to such a low level.....

BTW, 500th win for Majerus yesterday. On the "hungry" thing, Majerus' players said that after they won the 76 Classic a couple of weeks ago, the first thing he said to them in the locker room was, "Where does everyone want to eat?"

Back