• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Brandon Roy to retire soon due to degenerative knees

Deacsfan27

Reaction score
Really hate to here that from a guy that was as talented and well liked as Roy.

Damn. That sucks. Hell of a player and seemed to be a really nice guy too.

Roy is an asshole who said he would never play in Charlotte. I bet he'd like to be playing in Charlotte now! Obviously Adam Morrison was the better pick all along.

Roy is an asshole who said he would never play in Charlotte. I bet he'd like to be playing in Charlotte now! Obviously Adam Morrison was the better pick all along.

Why would anyone wanna play in Charlotte? Heck, why would anyone want to live in Charlotte? It's such a bland city with no character to it.

Having been to games in both cities, Portland >>>> Charlotte. But that's a different issue altogether

I don't even know how to react to this. Brandon is and always will be my boy. He and all of his greatness will be missed

Feel bad for the guy, he had ice water in his veins and provided a lot of great moments in college and his short stint in the NBA.

It's not a different issue. It destroys the integrity of the draft and the NBA and if there's anything in the world that stands for integrity, it's the NBA draft.

The words "integrity" and "NBA" don't belong in the same sentence anymore

Having been to games in both cities, Portland >>>> Charlotte. But that's a different issue altogether

I don't even know how to react to this. Brandon is and always will be my boy. He and all of his greatness will be missed

We know I love Brandon.

Also you biased dog

Why would anyone wanna play in Charlotte? Heck, why would anyone want to live in Charlotte? It's such a bland city with no character to it.

For real? I f*ing love Charlotte. Might be biased because I grew up in BFN though.

Back