• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Now's An Excellent Time To Come Home

DS Scout

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
First, y'all should link here to get in the right mood:

http://www.hark.com/clips/bqmkbrwcxc-the-general-lee

YEE HAW!!!!!!!!!

DS SCOUT is better than ever y'all.

You want some possum pie proof?

Check out our latest thread. Only on DS Scout can a discussion about Ty Walker among some good old boy diaper shitters turn into a discussion 'bout everyone's hero, Andy Griffith!!

Andy-Griffith-Show-3009.jpg

It's the holiday season. A time for old friends to reunite. A time for forgiveness and good will toward men.

Come on home, we missed y'all!!!

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=192&f=1118&t=8406125

"Just dont overexpect, that's all, just dont overexpect."

(Andy's advice to Gomer, when he was set up on a blind date with Thelma Lou's cousin Mary Grace seems appropriate just about now.)

Maybe they're just trying to be like us?

Judging by the response...or lack thereof...I think we'll just sit tight where we're at. It's a hell of a lot better over here!

I always had a thing for the dark haired chick in the picture posted. I think her character's name was Ellie.

Ellie Walker was played by Elinor Donahue who starred as the oldest daughter on Father Knows Best. She was a pharmacist and Andy's first girlfriend on the Andy Griffith show.

Another one of Andy's early girlfriends was county nurse Peggy McMillan played by Joanna Moore ... smokin hot first wife of Ryan O'Neal and Tatum's mom.

Ellie Walker was played by Elinor Donahue who starred as the oldest daughter on Father Knows Best. She was a pharmacist and Andy's first girlfriend on the Andy Griffith show.

Another one of Andy's early girlfriends was county nurse Peggy McMillan played by Joanna Moore ... smokin hot first wife of Ryan O'Neal and Tatum's mom.

Posrep for actually knowing all of that! Also, agree about the woman that played "Peggy".:thumbsup:

Back