• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football and Basketball Recruits

Deac65

Joe Amonett
Reaction score
Before some of you raise hell with me for not linking, I apologize in advance as being old and technologically challenged. However if you find time on your hands, you can go to the different high school links on Rivals and get some pretty good info on our guys. An even better project is go to Google and type in Prattville Football or Hargrave Post Grad Basketball(for examples) you can often get game recaps and stastics. Each subject will generally have a Rivals max preps site with team records and individual stastics.

I just googled Josh Whilite stastics and got some good hits including a six minute You Tube clip with game footage and an interview. Nice young man that appears to have his head on straight about what he wants to accomplish on and off the field.

We are really getting some quality young men in both sports.

From Deac65( a really old fart).

Fixed the thread title, since I had no idea what a Basketbakk recruit was. :p

This is the one I was referring to. Thanks to all you computer gurus for covering for me.:)

Yeah, makes me look forward to seeing him as a Deac. Can't wait to see what he can do. I'm gonna delete the post with the other vid. The vid you were referring to is much better.

Back