• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Willl Wake beat Seton Hall?

Will Wake win

• Total voters
That said, I haven't been this sure about Wake losing since the Nebraska game, so here is hoping to a repeat of that one.

I don't understand people who vote yes. I'm an optimistic BzzIn kinda guy, but I also watch us play basketball.

Anyone going to the game tonight? I might go. Do Seton Hall fans have a bad reputation? I don't wanna get in fights and then arrested as a result of wearing a wake jersey.

anybody going to this game? i am toying with making the trip, but don't know if it is worth it to watch a beating. i went to wake/bc a few years ago when wake lost by about 9,000, so i don't know if this will be deja vu. because that game sucked.

i have no idea about seton hall fans, but it is in a shitty area, if i remember right. i don't see how you get in a fight when we are getting throttled.

Anyone going to the game tonight? I might go. Do Seton Hall fans have a bad reputation? I don't wanna get in fights and then arrested as a result of wearing a wake jersey.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I thought THIS WAS AMUUURRRRICAAA!

SouthPark-RandyMarshAmerica.jpg

Nothing like South Orange after dark!

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I thought THIS WAS AMUUURRRRICAAA!

SouthPark-RandyMarshAmerica.jpg

HAHAHA exactly. I don't want to have to be like Stan's dad just to watch college basketball game. Seton Hall fans certainly can't be worse than Maryland fans.

HAHAHA exactly. I don't want to have to be like Stan's dad just to watch college basketball game. Seton Hall fans certainly can't be worse than Maryland fans.

Seton Hall is in a bad area but the arena is supposed to be very nice. When I used to go to the Big East tourney, Seton Hall fans weren't bad at all, just annoying.

Well, we should've beat Richmond. Not by 20+ but we certainly should've won that game.

Back