• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GO ARMY!

stonevilleicetea

Reaction score
Although my USAF Falcons beat them both!

Seriously one of my favorite games of the year even though it means zilch in the scope of cfb!

I can't wait to check this game off my bucket list. I wish one day it was for the right to get to a bowl or something big.

If Army had their quarterback, then they might finally get off the snide. Probably not gonna happen, but in any case, GO ARMY - BEAT NAVY.

I'm usually a Navy guy, my dad served, but I'm pulling for the Cadets to break the streak this year. I respect both teams (Air Force as well) so much!!!

I can't wait to check this game off my bucket list. I wish one day it was for the right to get to a bowl or something big.

Me too.

And it was headed that way for a while this season. Then both teams started suffering injuries and lost some close ones.

The past two seasons have been really competitive among all three academies. Hopefully this one doesn't disappoint, although I tend to agree with liveanddie that Army lacking Steelman really puts them at a disadvantage today.

I'll be looking for my bro and niece in the halftime show if they show it.

Back