• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cincinnati-Xavier brawl!

myDeaconmyhand

First man to get a team of horses up Bear Mountain
Reaction score
Shit just got real! Bench clearing brawl at the end of blowout Xavier win. Players throwing punches, Kenny Frieze left with a blood covered face.

#13 on Cincy kicked the Xavier player in the face, Kenny Frease

I LOVE IT!!! Cincy has still got the biggest thug team in College Bball. Yancy Gates should be suspended for a while.

ETA: That #13 for Cincy should be kicked off the team.

Wow, Gates unloaded a right hook on Frease then he got kicked when he went down

Actually #13 stomped on Frease's shoulder/back as he sat up after Gates dropped him. Not quite as bad.

Gates is gonna be suspended for a long, long time. Chucked the ball at Holloway's head, then punched Frease then threw another punch later.

FREASEPUNCH.gif

Pretty sure the guy's face to the right of the ESPN logo is my favorite part of that gif

I can't think of many players who have squandered as much talent/potential as Yancy Gates... If he cared even 10% about basketball, then he would have been a first rounder 2 years ago. What a waste. It's like Ty Walker bad.

Aw man!! I was watching the game but changed the channel at the end and missed it!

Back