• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Seton Hall's Dance Team

buckets

#1 Bald Hero
Reaction score
Good grief, 20 girls all suffering from Jersey-face

Always seemed to me that northern school cheerleaders aren't as hot as southern or western cheerleaders.

FWIW, one of the hottest women I've ever seen was on the Syracuse dance team at the 2001 preseason NIT in MSG.

Always seemed to me that northern school cheerleaders aren't as hot as southern or western cheerleaders.

A lot of this is due in large part to the emphasis put on cheerleading for the popular/hot girls in high school. The way it's viewed in the south is very much different in the north.

As for the "western" part....you're completely out of your mind. Oregon, UCLA, Arizona, Arizona State have some of the hottest cheerleaders in the country. I'll take Oregon's squad over any southern school every day of the week.

FWIW, one of the hottest women I've ever seen was on the Syracuse dance team at the 2001 preseason NIT in MSG.

Hottest college girls I have EVER seen were on the TCU dance team on television during their bowl a couple years ago.

Must. Find. Pictures.

A lot of this is due in large part to the emphasis put on cheerleading for the popular/hot girls in high school. The way it's viewed in the south is very much different in the north.

As for the "western" part....you're completely out of your mind. Oregon, UCLA, Arizona, Arizona State have some of the hottest cheerleaders in the country. I'll take Oregon's squad over any southern school every day of the week.

I said as hot as southern or western...

Hottest college girls I have EVER seen were on the TCU dance team on television during their bowl a couple years ago.

Must. Find. Pictures.

Hottest ever is the Wichita State cheerleader who made "the shocker" hand sign.

54dnig.jpg

Last edited:
My boyfriend's cousin was an UofA dancer/Suns dancer and her wedding was full of UofA dance team members and they were all beautiful 10 years after graduating. I saw the Seton Hall team, they were nice looking girls but not what you would think of as "dance team girls". What bothers me more with cheerleaders are girls who can't even fully rotate a front or back tuck and I am stuck there thinking what hell they are doing to their knees and would they like to be able to walk at 40.

TCU's dance team: http://gofrogs.cstv.com/ot/tcu-showgirls-home.html

47155431355784238237664.jpg

Last edited:
My boyfriend's cousin was an UofA dancer/Suns dancer and her wedding was full of UofA dance team members and they were all beautiful 10 years after graduating. I saw the Seton Hall team, they were nice looking girls but not what you would think of as "dance team girls". What bothers me more with cheerleaders are girls who can't even fully rotate a front or back tuck and I am stuck there thinking what hell they are doing to their knees and would they like to be able to walk at 40.

TCU's dance team: http://gofrogs.cstv.com/ot/tcu-showgirls-home.html

47155431355784238237664.jpg

Out of the 25 shown, makes you feel bad for the three who only rate a 9.

Good grief, 20 girls all suffering from Jersey-face

I'm not certain what Jersey-face means but the one who had two chins and a beer gut probably shouldn't be seen in public wearing spandex.

Back