• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Our two tall white guys frustrate me

I like 'em both. Don't get the Nikita hate. Not like we have a lot of other options. At least the guy plays hard.

I like 'em both. Don't get the Nikita hate. Not like we have a lot of other options. At least the guy plays hard.

Don't get me wrong...they are our best options. But that does not stop it from frustrating me.

Soon you'll be show to add a tall black guy to the list. #noraciost

Nikita tries to do way too much and when he is in that mindset then he sucks. But if he plays within himself and doesn't try to spin like CP3 then he is serviceable.

But you can't argue with his effort. I just wish his effort had better results.

Playing hard is great. Actually putting the ball in the basket or making good passes without turning the ball over would be a plus.

We haven't had a big guy I have liked in a long time. I say it often but I hate having bad post players.

Yea, if he played within the offense he'd be a nice asset.

If I see one more crossover, spin, fadeaway move from him though, I'll throw something.

The bad plays seem to feed of themselves as well. If he makes a bad play it is like he tries extra hard to make up for it with a great play but he does not have the skills to do it.

Allow me to finish the sentence: "Our two tall white guys frustrate me......and everyone else just pisses me off."

Nikita tries to do way too much and when he is in that mindset then he sucks. But if he plays within himself and doesn't try to spin like CP3 then he is serviceable.

But you can't argue with his effort. I just wish his effort had better results.

Since he plays for the Belarus national team, I'll say that I hope we play Belarus in the Olympic Gold Medal game.

Nikita has some usable skills, he just doesn't use them properly.

Exactly. Even now, he's slightly less horrible than he appears, because he does do some things well that don't get noticed -- on offense, he actually is in the right position most of the time. And he's pretty good on defense. He's the only guy on the team who actually bumps cutters.

Back