• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Griffin wins Heisman!

Really comes across like a nice, likeable character guy.

According to my friends at Baylor, he is, but he's also kind of a goofball. Apparently for most of his freshman year he wore a little Barbie backpack around to class. I don't think it was hazing - it was just Griffin being a character.

According to my friends at Baylor, he is, but he's also kind of a goofball. Apparently for most of his freshman year he wore a little Barbie backpack around to class. I don't think it was hazing - it was just Griffin being a character.

Um, have you seen his socks tonight?

Very glad. He definitely deserved it over Luck and Richardson.

I'm glad RGIII won it, but I seriously haven't understood in the last few weeks how Montee Ball didn't get more hype. His numbers are insane.

I'm not sure how Luck was 2nd. He was mediocre and choked in his big games.

Stanford gets 2nd for the third year in a row. Gerhart in 09, Luck in 10 and 11.

We got him in his first game, but it was apparent he was very good.

I'm not sure how Luck was 2nd. He was mediocre and choked in his big games.

Eh I don't call it choking I call it having god awful WR's. His line and RB's are sick though.

No, I'm watching the Deacs. Haven't seen the Heisman stuff.

Caught it during a commercial break... He definitely has these on (sock capes and all):

cgi.ebay_.com-2011-11-22-17155.png

Back