• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Final Four Officials

CharmCityDeac

Reaction score
•John Cahill
•Pat Driscoll
•Verne Harris
•John Higgins
•Les Jones
•Jamie Luckie
•Antinio Petty
•Doug Shows
•Michael Stephens
•Mark Whitehead

Last edited:
Jamie Luckie? The cronyism of college basketball refereeing is ridiculous. Luckie is one of biggest douchebags on this planet.

He's a look-at-me referee who always calls the game for one team. When his Tim Donaghy scandal emerges I will not be surprised one bit.

Luckie is really the only ref I consistently have a problem with. I bitch and moan at the others, but Luckie is fucking horrible.

/cueWeavergettingraped@GTVideo

I would imagine that you would see Tony Greene in Houston, since he worked the Elite 8. "The Gas Man" Karl Hess, along with Doug Shows, Ted Valentine and Mike Eades are strong possibilities. Cahill didn't work the Regional Finals, could be dicey to make it to Houston, but is a solid ref. My friends and I have always said, you're never lucky with Jamie Luckie.

Back