• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

List of TV announcers for all bowl games

Well, looks like I won't be watching the Beef O' Brady's, Holiday, or Gator. Should be pretty obvious why..

Damn I forgot the BCS is on ESPN this year. I was really hoping the BCS Title Game would be in the Gus Zone.

I'd rather be locked in a shed.

mikeleach.jpg

Pretty hilarious that one of the first auto-fills that comes up when you type in Craig James on Google is "Craig James killed five hookers". Anyone know any info about this other than the weird random rumor?

Pretty hilarious that one of the first auto-fills that comes up when you type in Craig James on Google is "Craig James killed five hookers". Anyone know any info about this other than the weird random rumor?

(from Clemson's board... a solid photoshop)

craig_james_hooker_sign.jpg

It's a rumor EDSBS made up for everybody to spread to get Craig James fired.

That picture is hilarious

Craig James will be running for Senate. Surely that means he can't call games on ESPN while running a campaign.

Craig James is running for Senate? I might have to move to Austin sooner than (possibly) planned, just to vote against him. Yuck.

Yes but if he wins he won't be covering sports anymore. So conflicted.

Well, looks like I won't be watching the Beef O' Brady's, Holiday, or Gator. Should be pretty obvious why..

BTW, Beef's is actually something else now, drove by the other night and it's something like Oscar's Grill.

Back