• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will Maryland be able to field a football team next year?

Regime changes are difficult. Lots of people left Michigan when Rich Rod got there and look at them now: Brady Hoke succeeding with Rich Rod's recruits...

Check out this tweet

Dan Hellie @DanHellie

Have heard current players are telling prospective recruits not to come to Maryland. Can't build a program like that.

reminds me of the giants when coughlin started there. Just buck up and do it you pansies.

Jesus Christ.

I also think it's funny Plank hasn't come in and spent the big bucks to get a good coach there. I'm assuming he knows it's probably a bad investment.

Whatever players on offense they have left will have to learn a new system. I just read where Gary Crowton resigned.

We're one of the few ACC teams to have MD and Duke on the schedule. Pretty fortunate. Have to continue to take advantage.

Jesus Christ.

I also think it's funny Plank hasn't come in and spent the big bucks to get a good coach there. I'm assuming he knows it's probably a bad investment.

Pretty sure that was the intent with Edsall.

Any chance we can land any of these guys? This latest guy was an original WR at Florida.

They'd have to sit two years to transfer from one ACC school to another ACC school. So basically no chance.

Someone tweeted today that Edsall has lost the equivalent of a recruiting class (21 kids) to transfer in less than a year. Mind-blowing.

Hold up. Is that true or speculation? Have they really lost 21 transfers?

Lost 9 since the end of the season. The other 12 or 13 were in the offseason last year from the coaching change and normal attrition I think.

Last edited:
Back