• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Security error in Tapatalk

Deadbolt

Reaction score
Im getting a security error you may not have access message when I try to view the boards from my account in Tapatalk? Anyone else, or is it just me!

I am NOT 100% certain that it is related, but I don't want to bother the admins as they are doing a lot of stuff behind the scenes right now.

However, http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7598 , could have something to do with it. I know we have been forced to shut down a few things for reasons disclosed in this thread.

As soon as we know more we will let all y'all know.

Cheers.

I just checked and I am able to access the boards via tapatalk.

Can you type out the specific error you are getting so we can research it? I'd assume that something we did to decrease our CPU usage is to blame.

Tapatalk is crashing on me every 10 minutes or so. Very annoying. Anyone else having that problem?

I've not encountered it yet, what's the error message its giving you?

Have you updated it lately?

Tapatalk is crashing on me every 10 minutes or so. Very annoying. Anyone else having that problem?

Probably an app problem rather than a boards problem? Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Back