• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BuzzOuts vs. BuzzIns - Disco Dan Article

YOU MEAN THIS ISN'T MEDIA?!!?!?!?!

ETA: Actually a really good take on it.

WHY AM I NOT CREDITED WITH STARTING BUZZOUT?!!?

OUTRAGEOUS!

Disco Dan cut me deep. I am le sad.

hahaha. OBVI

Then totes call me for a debate with Jeff [Redacted] that Disco Dan moderates. Fun for the whole family, that would be.

I'm curious which side Wake fans tend to stand on IRL since I'm not around Winston that often anymore.
or if its even that big of an issue around town.

My father hates Bzzz.

It's funny seeing that in print. I think the next step is a #BuzzOut website and some merchandise.. you can probably get Cafe Press to print them for you.. No reason not to capitalize on this! It's going to last as long as the Buzzkill at Wake, which is at least 2 more years I am afraid.

Dan made the classic mistake of conflating "BuzzIn" with "BuzzWaitAndSee."

No where have so many words been typed, yet nothing said. The only thing I gleaned from that was that Ron Wellman is apparently too proud to admit he was wrong.

Further evidence that Disco Dan does not like Bz. If he did, there is no way he would have written that piece.

I thought Dan did an exceptional job of sitting squarely on the fence.

What is this "when Wake is playing well..." that he speaks of? I don't remember that since we beat Duke to be the last undefeated team in the nation. All downhill from there.

reading that post was like reading rj typing a blog. the typos were abysmal

i think we can all agree that the winston salem journal should be able to do better than a carolina grad covering wake sports.

Back