• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cornhole Boards

dubs21

Reaction score
Not sure if this belongs in sports or pit, mods you can move if necessary.

So, a friend of mine has started a new company making/selling officially licensed WFU cornhole boards. He asked if I would put something up on the boards. So, have a look see and give him a shout if you want some boards for Christmas or whenever.

Wake Forest officially licensed cornhole board sets

2'x4' ACA Regulation size sets
2'x3' Travel size sets

All boards are finished and shipped out in 2-3 days and shipping should take 2-3 days to the East coast, 5 days to the west coast.

We started with Waketailgate.com and now also have College-Cornhole.com (http://www.college-cornhole.com/shop/category/universities/wake-forest/)

We are currently running a deal for $7 off plus $11 flat rate shipping through tomorrow. Order by 12/16 (tomorrow) and they will be delivered by Christmas. The flat rate shipping offer runs through Christmas day.

Last edited:
That "College-Cornhole" domain name could have been put to much better, and profitable use.

Good luck to your friend. A coworker and I explored this option last year and ultimately found that the licensing/trademark fees, product liability insurance etc. made our break even point too high for a side hobby. Definitely think there could be good demand for it.

Good Idea...FYI, I would have him put an actual picture and a better detailed description of the product on the website. You really cannot even tell what it is made out of...

That "College-Cornhole" domain name could have been put to much better, and profitable use.

lolz i was going to post the same thing.

Ha. At first I thought you meant that they should include some bigger schools, maybe some SEC schools, or expand out of the regional college thing or something. But now I think I know where you were going with this. :naughty:

Different website, but these are pretty awesome:

wakecornhole.jpg

What are those made out of? They are shinny.

Wood. Lol. We used automotive paint (father in law paints cars). Then put six coats of auto clear with a very heavy gold flake.

Back