• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Traditions

deac04

Reaction score
There are a variety of college sports traditions from Rolling the Quad to Wisconsin's Jump Around to touching a stupid, pointless rock before you run down a hill surrounded by lots of uneducated toothless morons that looks like a mix between LSU and Tennessee fans.

Here's a fun example of a less known tradition - the Silent Night

(I only started this thread because of the comments about Wake at the bottom of that page and because I couldn't search for the other traditions thread so don't get your panties in a wad)

Alabama's Rammer Jammer

At the end of the game, the you can hear the crowd cheer

Hey Gators!
Hey Gators!
Hey Gators!
We just beat the hell out of you!
Rammer Jammer, Yellowhammer, gave 'em hell, Alabama!

Way better in person, but you get the idea

(I only started this thread because of the comments about Wake at the bottom of that page and because I couldn't search for the other traditions thread so don't get your panties in a wad)

That's not referring to Wake, that's referring to John Brown University (who?)

Unless you're referring to the comment section

There are a variety of college sports traditions from Rolling the Quad to Wisconsin's Jump Around to touching a stupid, pointless rock before you run down a hill surrounded by lots of uneducated toothless morons that looks like a mix between LSU and Tennessee fans.

Here's a fun example of a less known tradition - the Silent Night

And the "tiny ass school that throws toilet paper" that they were talking about is here

that John Brown U tradition looks dumb.

alright everyone throw toilet paper onto the court. now quick help us clean it up, we're only 42 seconds into the ball game

I like UC's tradition of punching people in the face on the court.

Love auburn tradition of the eagle circling the stadium before pouncing down on a piece of meat on the 50 yard line! Pretty sick

Back