• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Week 15 NFL Thread

wake20

Reaction score
I feel bad for MJD. This JAX team blows so hard.

Last edited:
Assuming this keeps up, ATL is in really good shape to pull a wild-card. The other wild-card is up for grabs. Even Seattle and Arizona have a decent shot if the right factors fall into place.

Gabbart has the worst pocket awareness I have ever seen. It is unbelievable.

He reminds me exactly of Jimmy Clausen last year. At least the Panthers only blew a 2nd rounder.

So glad JAX has a game against the Colts left. I'm not so sure they don't go QB again this year in the first round. Gabeart has shown absolutely nothing in like 10 starts.

Colts v. Jags = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Probably will wind up on Monday Night

I've never seen anything like this. The RB averages 9 yards/carry and the QB takes sacks like it's his job.

Wouldn't you think in a 41-0 game that Michael Turner would have more than 16 for 60? Come on Matty Ice... give him the ball!

...because him getting more looks than Julio is some big surprise, right?

Agreed on Turner though. He was my 2nd round pick and has failed me for far too many weeks

I've never seen anything like this. The RB averages 9 yards/carry and the QB takes sacks like it's his job.

It's unbelievable. St. Louis did the same thing earlier this week against the Seahawks. Especially mind-boggling was when Bradford threw something like six goal-to-go plays in a row and Jackson punched it in on his first chance.

Wouldn't you think in a 41-0 game that Michael Turner would have more than 16 for 60? Come on Matty Ice... give him the ball!

Did you watch the game? Atlanta had a ton of short fields to work with due to Jax turnovers.

Has there ever been a worse contract extension than that given to Ryan Fitzpatrick?

Back