• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coach Grobe ain't too happy

Fugginay man. He's letting them have it. If he was posting his thoughts on this board, he'd have used the word pussy at least 5 times.

I've known a couple guys who've been on crutches and have gotten bitched out.

I understand getting on kids who are just moping around and not working hard, but injuries are injuries. They happen.

I don't get it at all...

I do. You can't have guys miss practice. Gotta suck it up. Football is tough and major college football is not for the timid and certainly not for the unprepared.

A lot of the injuries you get simply can't (or shouldn't) be played through. If the injury can't get any worse and it's a pain thing, then I think the guy should be out there. If it's something like a concussion, sprained ankle, twisted knee, dislocated shoulder, or something like that then I don't get the complaint.

Grobe has made a point over the past few years to say this time and time again and I fail to get it everytime. If a guy is too hurt to play then he's too hurt to play. He obviously knows more about it then we do, but like I said I've known guys who have had a severely sprained ankle which is swollen to the size of an orange and Grobe has gotten on their case.

This is the time of the year to challenge their manhoods.

lol. Grobe is throwing his players "under the bus", per some fans. Not per this one.

I mean he's certainly just motivating him. I just tire of the same motivation technique tied to injuries.

Hhhhmmmm should I trust grobe or 100-lb weakling numbers on this??

Sprained ankle??? Seriously??? Get on the field! Big difference between being injured and hurt. This is not soccer.

Sprained ankle??? Seriously??? Get on the field! Big difference between being injured and hurt. This is not soccer.

Seriously....get out there.

soccer-players-broken-ankle.jpg

Back when Grobe played, coaches kept water from the players. Compared to then, everybody now is a vag.

Back