• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Codi Miller-McIntirye is coming - GREAT

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Codi is having a dominating season at Hargrave. He is playing a tough schedule and doing very well.

In spite of not having as much talent around him, he outplayed Tyler Lewis in their scrimmage.

We are lucky to have Codi.

It's time the whiners on this board start supporting Codi and not the guy who didn't want to be a Deac!

His video clips show him to be a big-time player. Has the fundamentals to become a deadly shooter. Can't wait to see him in black and gold.

Codi has a great shot and gets to the rim with ease. No need to compare with Tyler because each player has different strengths. The ship has sailed with Tyler, so let's just be glad we have a potential impact player joining our backcourt.

Agree 100%.

Two completely different players. We got a good one & State got a good one.

If you ever have a chance to watch CMM play this year, take advantage. He's exciting to watch.

Codi is having a dominating season at Hargrave. He is playing a tough schedule and doing very well.

In spite of not having as much talent around him, he outplayed Tyler Lewis in their scrimmage.

It's time the whiners on this board start supporting Codi and not the guy who didn't want to be a Deac!

Totally agree RJ.

Agree 100%.

Two completely different players. We got a good one & State got a good one.

If you ever have a chance to watch CMM play this year, take advantage. He's exciting to watch.

Anyone know if Hargrave will be playing in W-S this year? Guess I could Google the schedule...

You mean the guy Bz didn't want to be a Deac?

That said, I'm thrilled with how Codi is coming along and I'm thrilled to have him coming next year.

Truth is we could have used both Codi and Lewis. Our current point guards are not even ACC quality back ups.

I think I remember that thread about tyler lewis. Yes he is a good player, HOWEVER, we have CMM, need we complain?

RJ also said the class of Williams, Ellis, Strickland & Gray was the greatest clas of all time. Then RJ said the vaunted class of A T & T was the best class of all time.

I still think Rogers, Owens, Blucas & Childress was one of the best along with Helms, Morgan Rogers & Johnstone. But I am hoping this incoming class of 6 is what we need as we are limited in real ACC talent right now.

RJ also said the class of Williams, Ellis, Strickland & Gray was the greatest clas of all time. Then RJ said the vaunted class of A T & T was the best class of all time.

absolute and total lies...but what can you expect from twenty years in reffing and still doing HS girls games.

I definitely would rather have Codi than Tyler based on what I have seen.

Williams, Ellis Strickland and Gray had more success than Helms, Morgan, Rogers and Johnstone.

Williams, Ellis Strickland and Gray had more success than Helms, Morgan, Rogers and Johnstone.

When CP3 left, that vaunted class were seniors and finished dead last in the ACC. If it was that good of a class, 4 of them, they would not have let the team finish 12th. Enough said.

Back