• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will we defeat Gardner-Webb?

Will we defeat Gardner-Webb?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deacsfan27

Reaction score
Yes or no?

Game is at 1:00 @ the Joel tomorrow. Get out there if you are in Winston and support the damn team.

Preview

Last edited:
Yup, no reason to believe we lose tomorrow.

This may be the first home game I will have missed this year though. Other shit to do. I'm on board for figuring out some way to get the students to show up this year.. fucking ridiculous. I'm 24, and not some old guy complaining; to me the product we put on the court shouldnt dictate our student attendance. the ones who do show up represent.. drunkin ramble but still.. come on man

What a shitastic contest. And yes, we win. Big.

Bragging rights on the line in my house! :thumbsup:

If I don't tell her then she will never know. LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY

Going to the game with TITSWF, his fiancee, and his friend who's a Gardner Webb fan. We're 1-0 against them this year DV7 so got that going for you!

I'll be there. Wasn't expecting to get to go to this... but I'm in town for an extra day. I'm flying solo, so if anybody feels like chilling, I'll be the dude in the blue "A WIZARD HAS TURNED YOU INTO A WHALE" shirt, wandering around the student section.

Back