• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Should Bzzz's public image be fair game?

Should Bzzz's public image be fair game?

• Total voters

ChrisL68

Riley Skinner
Reaction score
Should Bzzzz's image (dress/the way he speaks/the car he drives/etc.) be fair game for fans to judge?

He's a public figure, is he not??

That said, I'm so fucking tired of most of those jokes. There is so much other ammo to slate that shitbag with than how horribly he dresses.

If I were the PR consultant for the Buzz Out movement, I would encourage them to focus on his actual coaching, recruiting and the team's performance, as opposed to the type of car he drives and/or calling him an asshole. I think the Buzz Outers would receive less resistance from the Buzz Wait-and-See folks if that was the case.

It's a stupid thing to criticize. Why divert attention from the woeful product he puts on the floor?

It is stupid, but it is fair game for a public figure. Should have had a 3rd option to the poll showing that, IMO.

calling a coach an asshole or an idiot or a jerk is over the top whether it is Bzzz or Lobo or whoever.

I certainly have said that he is an idiot before (as I have with all coaches), but to me there is a big difference in calling somebody an idiot in passing and saying that he "eats unwiped ass" on a message board time and time again.

There is clearly a difference there imo.

Does he not make over a million dollars a year? He can afford a few new ties.

I guess I should have voted yes. People are free to say whatever they want, I just think that it's completely immature and juvenile to make fun of what somebody is wearing, especially when there are plenty of other things that could be chosen as ammo if one so chooses.

Sir Alex Ferguson, a man whom I admire greatly, is a ruthless asshole.

I don't see how his car is relevant, but yea, his appearance and demeanor are absolutely fair game. He's one of the most visible representatives of the university.

I don't see how his car is relevant, but yea, his appearance and demeanor are absolutely fair game. He's one of the most visible representatives of the university.

that's a fair point, even if I have made fun of the Prius.

Does he not make over a million dollars a year? He can afford a few new ties.

Maybe he is style-challenged and actually thinks his ties are cool.

I guess Queer Eye For The Straight Guy had a massive board audience.

LOL

Note: This post appreciates rj's good humor and offers no other opinion on the subject at hand.

A pop culture joke that might have been funny in 2005.

RJKarl, always up on the times!

Look the part, be the part motherfucker.

Back