• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Congrats AC - NSFA

one4theroad

Reaction score
Aaron Curry returned a fumble 6 yards for a Raiders' touchdown to put his team up 2 scores with just under 8 minutes to play. Inexplicbly they lost as the lions drove 98 yards to score with :39 left. Then Suh blocked Raiders 65-yd field goal attempt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both AC and Phonz had fumble recoveries with AC's going for TD - unfortunately he celebrated a bit too much and was given a 15 yd penalty which likely aided the Lions next possession which resulted in a td that brought them within 6

Both AC and Phonz had fumble recoveries with AC's going for TD - unfortunately he celebrated a bit too much and was given a 15 yd penalty which likely aided the Lions next possession which resulted in a td that brought them within 6

What a dip shit...I hope having a WF degree heat least was smart enough to save his rookie signing bonus.

Detroit returned the KO to their own 29 yard line, so the most it really cost Oakland was 9 yards.

To say that was a material contribution to their loss was pretty weak.

Using the goalpost as a prop. Stupid No Fun League. Don't understand why that gets called, but dunking over the bar doesn't.

+1

Unless they are taunting someone, keep the flag in your pocket. Don't change the outcome of a game for fucking celebrating.

yeah, that was pretty weak. He did it for like 4 seconds. It wasn't an extended celebration by any means.

that was a BS celebration penalty. I think we've all seen way worse go uncalled.

Am I the only one that thinks AC is even more overboard with the God stuff than Tebow is? Only difference is that one of them is on TV 18 hours a day.

Back