• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dwight Jones breaking NCAA Rules; UNC still not monitoring social media

I just tried to access the UNC Scout page to see what their take on this is and I got a warning message saying it had been reported as an attack page. I wonder if Scout is back to giving people viruses/spyware via the ads. LOL!

That's actually one of the things I've got to give them credit for. They've been absolutely relentless. I know it's driving the Carolina fans nuts.

They still haven't gotten over their persecution complex from the Valvano stuff.

"1st Annual Dwight Jones New Years Birthday Celebration...2012 NFL Projected Top Draft Pick"

Burlington-Cummings finest

Wouldn't even be a high school graduate were it not for the powers of the "Butch Davis Advanced Online Curriculum"

ETA: RIP Butch

I just tried to access the UNC Scout page to see what their take on this is and I got a warning message saying it had been reported as an attack page. I wonder if Scout is back to giving people viruses/spyware via the ads. LOL!

i wouldnt doubt it. its fucking ridiculous how shitty Scout is. so glad all the forums i used to frequent (wake, unc & miami) have splintered off.

still get the same info, w/ none of the Scout bullshit.

Back