• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Conlin, Child Molestor?

I am willing to bet this guy was affiliated with Second Mile in some fashion. This is only going to get uglier, methinks.

Anyone see the SNL sketch where Steve Buscemi played a coach thoroughly investigated on suspicions that he was a pedophile solely because he was so creepy looking? That's the way I feel about Conlin. Not surprised if true.

http://thefw.com/steve-buscemi-coach-bert-snl-video/

Last edited:
Remember Lavar Arrington saying the Sandusky deal was just the tip of the iceberg?

This one hits close to home. Conlin lived in my town growing up. I know his son Pete through some friends. I think I know one of the girls who was molested. Sick fuck if true.

This one hits close to home. Conlin lived in my town growing up. I know his son Pete through some friends. I think I know one of the girls who was molested. Sick fuck if true.

You live in his neighborhood? ENABLER!!!!!!

Seriously though, what a story, amazing. Lavar Arrington was right (see how many times you say that in life)....this stuff is going to start popping up all over the country...what the fuck happened to just being normal?

Back