• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Youngins --- Sousa hits Sherman

Lectro

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
with a beautiful hookup in Tuesday's scrimmage...

It has become a regular phrase over the years but yet again I have not seen athletes as gifted as these 2 (at their positions) in my time as a Deacon fan.

A 6'4-240 pound QB w/ a friggin rifle who actually does run under a 4.6 40 launching passes to a 6'2-205 pound kid who will leave WF as a sub 4.4 wideout and electrifying playmaker.

Lectro's hyperbole of the day : Sherman Ragland, much like 2 other North Carolinians once ranked outside the top 25 players in the state (Koren Robinson #47 and Torry Holt #26), posseses elite level size, body control and straight line speed...He is a mix of Robinson and Holt (athletically speaking). *If he has 75% of Holt's legendary work ethic then he is a sure fire Sunday Player.

Last edited:

It has become a regular phrase over the years but yet again I have not seen athletes as gifted as these 2 (at their positions) in my time as a Deacon fan.

A 6'4-240 pound QB w/ a friggin rifle who actually does run under a 4.6 40 launching passes to a 6'2-205 pound kid who will leave WF as a sub 4.4 wideout and electrifying playmaker.

Lectro's hyperbole of the day : Sherman Ragland, much like 2 other North Carolinians once ranked outside the top 25 players in the state (Koren Robinson #47 and Torry Holt #26), posseses elite level size, body control and straight line speed...He is a mix of Robinson and Holt (athletically speaking). *If he has 75% of Holt's legendary work ethic then he is a sure fire Sunday Player.

I'm in the mood for some good news and some good hyerbole........bring it on.
(also nice to be able to post here again, even if it is short term)

Keep the good news coming Lectro, Im really excited about the future.

These are the kinds of posts that I love to see.
Is there any way that Sousa is not the next qb - with Cameron in the wings?

Love the reports but Lectro needs to compress his information into one thread.

I think I might now know Lectro's face.

There were some video's of practice, but per sports information we were told to limit their use...so Mississippi State doesn't know what the Deacs are up to.

Any chance of a position battle between Souza and Tanner?

Maybe now we won't get blown off our own field by Vanderbilt

[/lectrobait]

Any chance of a position battle between Souza and Tanner?

I don't think so... Tanner Price is preparing for his best 2 years yet and will leave Wake Forest with just about every TD and yardage record at the school.

Sousa and Cameron will be in a great battle when their time comes and I have no gut feeling for how it will turn. Never has Wake Forest had 2 QB's with these types of pedigrees on the same team at the same time. "It's a Great Time to be a Demon Deacon in the Forest of Wake" -- as the lads out here sometimes say...

Back