• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Virginia Tech looking for a new kicker. Read this interesting link

And where there's smoke, there's fire (bad pun, I admit). Will be interesting to see if Hudson gets pulled into this mess.

How was he involved? I haven't seen that anywhere.
According to court testimony from Chief Deputy Commonwealth's Attorney Mary Pettitt, the three showed up at Hudson and Allen's residence last night because they said Allen stole marijuana from Dunton.
Prosecution and defense acknowledged that Hudson and Allen later went looking for the three and a physical altercation took place, but no charges are filed in that incident.
Men's basketball player Hudson, a fifth-year senior, made the All-ACC third team two seasons ago, when he averaged 15.2 points. He sat out most of last season as a medical redshirt.

Hudson ranks second on the Hokies basketball team in scoring this season with an average of 11.6 points per game. He led the team in scoring the past two games. The Hokies have a game tonight.
http://www.roanoke.com/news/breaking/wb/302690

Yes. Why is Hudson in trouble?

well they robbed him because he stole their drugs, so there's that. I'm not sure if he is legally in the wrong if they never find anything, but I wouldn't be shocked if we saw some kind of disciplinary action in the form of a suspension. Also, a simple drug test will prove/disprove his innocence.

ETA: Hudson wasn't directly accused of stealing anything, but his roommate was- it didn't say how directly hudson was involved

Last edited:
well they robbed him because he stole their drugs, so there's that. I'm not sure if he is legally in the wrong if they never find anything, but I wouldn't be shocked if we saw some kind of disciplinary action in the form of a suspension. Also, a simple drug test will prove/disprove his innocence.

ETA: Hudson wasn't directly accused of stealing anything, but his roommate was- it didn't say how directly hudson was involved

No it doesn't, thus my point.

Back