• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Week 16 NFL - Jerome Simpson just did that.

Awesome.

I'm only able to follow gametracker - how did the Manning-Cruz 99 yard TD play happen? It seems like we've had a few of those this season.

Coastal Carolina product... he made an incredible catch vs. #1 James Madison his sophomore year. Glad he's still making plays.

It wasn't a very long pass, Cruz's defender went for the ball and just missed and Cruz outran everyone else down the sideline.

Coastal Carolina product... he made an incredible catch vs. #1 James Madison his sophomore year. Glad he's still making plays.

BFeldmanCBS
So this yr little Coastal Carolina has produced best NFL TD highlight (Jerome Simpson) & the best coach soundbyte (David Bennett)

BFeldmanCBS
So this yr little Coastal Carolina has produced best NFL TD highlight (Jerome Simpson) & the best coach soundbyte (David Bennett)

and the stupidest coaching hire as well.

Here's that Jerome catch I was talking about earlier. Best play i've ever seen live:

They can't fill the seats with an 8-6 team? In Cincinnati?

What happened to AP? Saw on ESPN he went down with an injury...

peterson_medium.gif

ClaytonESPN
Adrian Peterson is out of the game and not going to return because of knee injury. Christian Ponder is out with concussion and won't return

Back