• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best thing to happen to the Carolina Panthers?

legacyfan

Reaction score
Andrew Luck going back to finish his senior year. I doubt anyone could have guessed the player Cam was going to become, and Luck was the "sure thing" pick. While I belive that Mr. Luck will be a good NFL quarterback, Newton has been an absolute revelation.

Andrew Luck going back to finish his senior year. I doubt anyone could have guessed the player Cam was going to become, and Luck was the "sure thing" pick. While I belive that Mr. Luck will be a good NFL quarterback, Newton has been an absolute revelation.

Beast.

Luck will be a stud as well, but to recap Cam's season so far:

1st all time in rushing TDs for any QB with 14.
1st all time in total TDs for a rookie QB with 34.
1st all time in passing yards for a rookie QB.
3rd all time right now in passing TDs for a rookie QB.
Needs 107 passing yards to become the first QB in history with 4,000+ passing yards and 500+ rushing yards (has 674 right now).

Agreed. I do not at all wish the Panthers had gotten Luck.

junior year*

He actually still has one more year of eligibility.

Luck actually said he's going to evaluate things and then make an announcement. I fully expect him to go pro, but it would be hilarious if he came back to school for one more year.

I would laugh so hard if he stayed for his senior season.

Luck actually said he's going to evaluate things and then make an announcement. I fully expect him to go pro, but it would be hilarious if he came back to school for one more year.

#trollsohard

I hope he does it, primarily to screw with USC and their chances.

Obviously he is going pro, but its precisely that reason that its dumb to play to lose for draft position.

Luck will be a stud as well, but to recap Cam's season so far:

1st all time in rushing TDs for any QB with 14.
1st all time in total TDs for a rookie QB with 34.
1st all time in passing yards for a rookie QB.
3rd all time right now in passing TDs for a rookie QB.
Needs 107 passing yards to become the first QB in history with 4,000+ passing yards and 500+ rushing yards (has 674 right now).

1st all time for rushing yards for rookie qb too, right?

cam.png

Cam has been stellar...absolutely stellar. The one concern I have if I'm Carolina is how many hits this guy takes. Dude is getting crunched on some of these runs.

Cam has been stellar...absolutely stellar. The one concern I have if I'm Carolina is how many hits this guy takes. Dude is getting crunched on some of these runs.

true. but i think during the off season, the coaches will get him to start getting down. also, the dude is massive. definitely won't have the toll on him as it would if Brady were taking the hits.

Back