• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Opening Freaking Day!

SkinsNDeacs

Reaction score
About to head out for my rainy tailgate. Opening Day might be my favorite day on the sports calendar.
NATS IN FIRST PLACE BABY!!!!!

I work downtown, I think I might go out and see some of the Red's opening day parade.

Cubs don't open until tomorrow, so I'm only partially as excited for Opening Day as I'd normally be.

(Still super fucking psyched, of course.)

Baseball hasn't started for me till Mr. Cy Young himself, King Felix, has taken the mound.

Best thing is the Astros can't even lose today.

Cutting work tomorrow, making the three hour drive to watch the Rangers kick off their AL Pennant defense against the Sawx. Tomorrow I don't care about our rotation issues, I don't care about center field issues, I just care about getting out there early enough to get sauced and in my seat in time. Let's do this.

going to meet some fellow braves fans for afternoon beverages and baseball!!!:thumbsup:

Super excited as well. Go Marlins! I haven't had a Fantasy Baseball team in a while, but got in a league this year and even more excited. Also, since we moved away from DC (my wife is also a Nats fan) we decided to get a MLB.TV subscription, since we can't catch any games in person (other than the Dash or Grasshoppers), so I'm pumped about being able to watch tons of games this season. Agreed that Opening Day is a top 2 day for sports (first Thursday of NCAA Tourney is up there as well).

Good start for the Braves. 2 out double by Chipper and McCann brings him home with a single. 1-0 Braves in the top of the 1st.

I wish the Ms were playing tonight. I'm getting crazy jealous of all the fans of teams that are playing today.

cap'n jetes range is just atrocious, its a dive to either side.

they are having a viewing @ AT&T park of the Giants-Dodgers game being played in LA . free tickets from work=win.

Super excited as well. Go Marlins! I haven't had a Fantasy Baseball team in a while, but got in a league this year and even more excited. Also, since we moved away from DC (my wife is also a Nats fan) we decided to get a MLB.TV subscription, since we can't catch any games in person (other than the Dash or Grasshoppers), so I'm pumped about being able to watch tons of games this season. Agreed that Opening Day is a top 2 day for sports (first Thursday of NCAA Tourney is up there as well).

Nice to see you posting over here!

Nice to see you posting over here!

Thanks, read about the "new" board on the other one and figured it was worth a look. Dual citizenship isn't a bad thing (nor is free speech). And not that I want to be a mod, but if you want to give me a "resident chaplain" title, I wouldn't complain.

My bois Rickie Weeks and Carlos Gomez start off the season with back to back jacks.

Back