• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson losing to Hawaii 52-45

maybe we could beat them?

The announcers were talking about how Clemson might have a tough time in the ACC. One of them said something like, "I mean, they'll pick up wins against Boston College and Wake Forest..."

They're not getting any production from freshmen and sophomores and their incoming recruiting class is nothing special. I won't lose any sleep if they have a hard time getting out of the ACC basement the next few years.

Without looking at a schedule its really not unreasonable to see wake winning 5 or 6 games in the ACC

Had a starter suspended fir getting into it with Brownell.......gonna be a long season...

A lot of our most fanatic Bzz-Outers held up Brad Brownell as the example of the hire we should have made.

I'm not a Bzz-Inner myself, but Brownell's struggles just show how hard it is to rebuild a program. See, also, Steve Donahue, the new guy at BC, who I personally thought was the perfect fit for Wake. He's facing an awful year.

Last edited:
Had a starter suspended fir getting into it with Brownell.......gonna be a long season...

Yea but it's not like you were missing much, Jennings is terrible. My brother is currently at Clemson and said he'd trade Ty Walker straight up for Milton in a heartbeat. And that was before Ty Walker had played a game this season.

Clemson isn't terrible, but they've got absolutely no shooting. A pretty good defensive team, but Booker is a shell of his older brother, and when your starters can't knock down shots more than 10 feet from the basket, you aren't gonna win many games.

Yea but it's not like you were missing much, Jennings is terrible. My brother is currently at Clemson and said he'd trade Ty Walker straight up for Milton in a heartbeat. And that was before Ty Walker had played a game this season.

Milt can be good, but he usually falls short of his potential. Clemson fans just seem to hate Milt no matter what he does, and it is moderately annoying.... More importantly, the team is young and no real leaders have stepped up. It's gonna be a couple of years before Brownell can get his guys in, and get the program turned around.

Looks like another lousy year for any ACC team not named UNC or Duke.

In other news, Hawaii evidently has a basketball program.

I think Hawaii's wins speak more to the other team's suckage as opposed to the state of Hawaii's basketball program...

Milt can be good, but he usually falls short of his potential. Clemson fans just seem to hate Milt no matter what he does, and it is moderately annoying.... More importantly, the team is young and no real leaders have stepped up. It's gonna be a couple of years before Brownell can get his guys in, and get the program turned around.

Milt would be well served to watch Justin Harper tape until his eyes bleed. He just looks like he has no clue of what's going on or what's expected of him. Initially he was enamored with the perimeter and wanted to be a wing, but now, he's just wasting space unless his shot is falling.

I'm guessing he's going to surprise some folks by his senior season, though. Dude was REALLY good in high school and has yet to experience much in the way of stability in terms of role, coaching, systems, or rotations since arriving at Clemson. Just my two cents.

...so, yes, I'd take that trade in a heartbeat :)

Last edited:
Back