• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BC's Reggie Jackson declares

They're losing 8 seniors and Jackson. Welcome to the basement, BC. We could use some company down here.

They're losing 8 seniors and Jackson. Welcome to the basement, BC. We could use some company down here.

Yea. It'll be interesting to see what Donahue is really made of without a ton of decent juniors and seniors to lean on.

BC's starting 5 next year if Jackson stays in:

Moton
Elmore
???
???
???

They've got six freshmen coming in 3 star PF, SG, and C, and 2 star PG, SF, PFs. Four of their recruits come from California.

Somebody gave Reggie Jackson some bad advice.

What advice would you have given him? Stay in school and get triple teamed every night on a team with a ceiling of 3 ACC wins? Dude was pretty much screwed either way.

What advice would you have given him? Stay in school and get triple teamed every night on a team with a ceiling of 3 ACC wins? Dude was pretty much screwed either way.

Agree. This is a pretty weak draft. I think he made the right choice.

How do you have 8 seniors on a basketball team? They need to recruit some Jucos. That way it will spread around the graduation distribution.

How do you have 8 seniors on a basketball team? They need to recruit some Jucos. That way it will spread around the graduation distribution.

I think that's including 2 or 3 walkons, but I could be wrong.

True, that is a fair point. Reggie wasn't in a very good situation no matter what.

Still think he should stay since he probably won't get drafted at all, and defs won't be a 1st round pick I wouldn't think.

Lavin is bringing in 9 guys this year, and I think St. Johns graduated like 10 this year.

chad ford said yesterday that jackson was a prospect that intrigued scouts and he could see him being picked in the middle of the first round.

They will win more than 1 game in the ACC. He has a good class coming in.

Its worse than the class we had this past year... so if donohue does better than bzzzz, there's no excuse.

Back