• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Michael Campanaro's new haircut...

Chris

Reaction score
vs0tH.jpg

Well at least if there were any doubts about our players being excited to play in the MCB, those should be put rest.

I love it!! Dude is a Boss, he can do as he pleases. Plus he's smart too.......his new cut gotta be good for some additional ESPN camera time.

dean shore special. the L's a little off but i can't complain, that's pretty awesome

i see scooby throwin up the 2/3 shocker, or as some know it, "the pleaser"

I think that's awesome. College students having fun. Excited about the bowl game. Fantastic.

Does it say Franklin Mortgage on the other side?

Very true. I'm surprised and pleased they kept the Music City part. Much as I. love Chik-fil-a, and had one for lunch, its sad they dropped the Peach name.

Very true. I'm surprised and pleased they kept the Music City part. Much as I. love Chik-fil-a, and had one for lunch, its sad they dropped the Peach name.
Agree. Same with the Tangerine aka Citrus aka Capital One Bowl.

Last edited:

Chick-fil-a Peach Milkshake Bowl would have been a reasonable compromise.

I keep thinking Kelloggs or General Mills is going to jump on the bandwagon and lay claim to something like the Cap'n Crunch Cereal Bowl.

Bowl announcers always comment on the wrinkles coaches come up with because of the extra practice time. MSU will see a Camp pass coming from a mile away. Any other guesses as to what we'll try?

Back