• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Oregon's at it again

GoDeacsGo

Reaction score
But I like it.
Screen-shot-2011-12-27-at-9.36.34-AM.png

http://network.yardbarker.com/college_football/article_external/nike_unveils_oregons_rose_bowl_unis/8963224

Stupid. Find something and stick to it. Oooh, we have new uniforms, only they have nothing to do with whatever the Duck theme is.

What's the shiny shit on their shoulders? The helmet I would dig if it had anything to do with Oregon.

Would be better with an ice beam and a couple of missile packs

Stupid. Find something and stick to it. Oooh, we have new uniforms, only they have nothing to do with whatever the Duck theme is.

What's the shiny shit on their shoulders? The helmet I would dig if it had anything to do with Oregon.

Meh, I think it's overkill, but there has to be some middle ground here. Switching uniforms up is fine by me. I just don't like when they're retarded like some of Maryland's or change colors too much like Oklahoma State or Oregon.

No matter what you think, it's amazing what they've managed to do with one of the lamer mascots in college sports.

No matter what you think, it's amazing what they've managed to do with one of the lamer mascots in college sports.

It makes me wonder what they could do with the Demon Deacon or some other odd mascot like Stanford Cardinal.

They didn't really use the Duck so much as change it though. A duck is a lame bird. They basically made the duck into an eagle with those wing motifs on all their uniforms. It's like taking the Rice Owl and making it an albatross.

It makes me wonder what they could do with the Demon Deacon or some other odd mascot like Stanford Cardinal.

They didn't really use the Duck so much as change it though. A duck is a lame bird. They basically made the duck into an eagle with those wing motifs on all their uniforms. It's like taking the Rice Owl and making it an albatross.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

I think it should be a rule that you cant have a thread about Oregon football without pics of their cheerleaders.

Not uniform-related, but Oregon went to Disneyland recently and LaMichael James is not too fond of roller coasters...

AhtPFMPCIAAk09L.jpg

Back