• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC teams in Bowl games

RicoSuave

Reaction score
So far, UNC shit the bed in Shreveport and NCSU gave us a really exciting game in Charlotte. How do you expect the other ACC teams to perform this week / next week?

I expect wins by Clemson and VaTech (barely), a loss by Virginia, and I consider the Wake and FSU games too close to call.

Any other opinions?

Va Tech will not beat Michigan. Clemson may win, FSU will lose UVA may win and wake is a toss up IMO.

I like the Wahoos over Auburn. Tigers haven't impressed me this year and Malzahn is on the way out. UVa should be excited to be there

I also like Virginia over Auburn.

Auburn has gotten progressively worse each game since October. Teams have no problem scoring lots of points on them. Their best offensive player (Dyer) is suspended for the game. Their defensive coordinator (Roof) was fired/resigned and won't coach the game. And as already said, Malzahn has one foot out the door.

For those who like Auburn in this game, can you explain why?

FSU could easily lose. FSU is basically preparing for the 2012 season. They are starting 4 freshmen on the O Line and EJ Manuel will have 7 freshmen starting around him on offense.

Back