• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Yale Game Tickets

Haros

Reaction score
Does anyone that will be headed to the bowl game (or not) and not using their Yale tickets feel like donating or selling two Yale game tickets to me on the cheap?

I just realized I'll be less than an hour away tomorrow night (in town for a NYE wedding) and will have a chance to see the basketball team in person for the first time in a few years.

I'll delete the thread after figuring out tickets. Thanks in advance for any responses.

I have no doubt you'll be able to pick up tickets cheaply in the parking lot prior to the game. Against UNC-W people were trying to sell tickets 5 minutes after the game started. (Yes, I got there late.) Not having tickets would not stop me from making the drive.

I am thinking about heading to the game as well if anyone needs to get rid of tickets. Probably will arrive right near game time.
And nye wedding is almost as bad as fall football season wedding.

This has to be a joke. There might be 3k people there. If anyone pays to get into a bzzzz coached game, they should have their head examined.

If you don't mind stopping by Greensboro, I'll give you a pair.

I'm coming from the other direction (40 west) but the op may. Its no big deal to buy some outside just thought I would help someone out who wants to get rid of theirs.

lol

I think tix for this one will be pretty easy to come by.

I'm coming from the west as well. I figure tickets should be very easy to come by but had a few friends tell me that people outside won't want to deal with me for less than 15 or so each to try to recoup their losses. Obviously I could buy from the school but that would entail paying face in an arena with 10k empty seats. Not exactly brilliant. I'll make my way up there and get in as cheap as possible.

This has to be a joke. There might be 3k people there. If anyone pays to get into a bzzzz coached game, they should have their head examined.

That might be the "announced" crowd but will probably have no more that 1500 actually there. The nights they announced 6000+ there may have been 3000 actually in attendance.

Back