• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bud injured in practice

wsc8521s

Rusty Larue
Reaction score
Per News 14 Carolina reporter on the scene. Gonna try and go Friday but if game were today he said he couldn't play.

Not good

Doesn't sound too bad if he's going to try to go on Friday. That's really all that matters.

ETA: I don't think winning or losing the Music City Bowl matters all that much. Hopefully this injury won't have any long-term impact.

Sucks for Bud. Fortunately he'll have many more bowl games in his career, methinks.

I don't think this is the end of the world though. All the MSU discussion around here has centered on the fact that they don't/can't pass the ball, and against us they figure they'll run 70% of the time. I like having Bud on the field, but I like AJ Marshall when it comes to stopping the run and tackling ability.

My initial thought was that this was the cranky guy who never has anything good to say.

My initial thought was that this was the cranky guy who never has anything good to say.

That's Mr. Bud to you, dude, unless you had him for a class in which case you have every right to call him Mr. Grumpy.

No problem, we'll just move Josh Bush back to corner....Facepalm

Seriously, I guess AJ Marshall would be the next guy up if Bud can't go?

Sucks for Bud. Fortunately he'll have many more bowl games in his career, methinks.

I don't think this is the end of the world though. All the MSU discussion around here has centered on the fact that they don't/can't pass the ball, and against us they figure they'll run 70% of the time. I like having Bud on the field, but I like AJ Marshall when it comes to stopping the run and tackling ability.

Run D will be the challenge.

Glad it is just an ankle and not a knee ligament or anything. Chris Givens is also my man.

35 seconds into the video is hilarious. It goes to a shot of Tanner and Chris, they both look over to the camera and Chris strikes a pose!

I'm fine with Okoro in run support. I just really hope they don't pass the ball.

Back