• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Forbes : WF Football ranks #6

Please excuse me Sgt Harp!

I did not see it...apologies.

Just trying to keep you from getting that 4th red bar.

Hahahahaha... good luck with that!

Hey, I once had it back down to 1 red nugget and at that point I assume Racer sent an emergency PM to put me back where I belong. :)

Look, somebody on the other site did a "free Lectro" thing and Ol' Lec had a 78 to 4 "bring him back" lead...well, the OGB site went tempoprarily bye-bye and within 10 minuets the poll was 78-8 as the usual band of ass-finch twitted over to the old host --- hahahaha, now I laughed like hell at that.

Of course the old site could never, in good conscience, take me back...not after I told them that their fuggin' site would be "reduced to the jabberings of admins and would further be beset by a series of nasty viral attacks..."

I signed that last bit "The Oracle" --- How do you think that one worked out!? Hahahahahahaha....

Back