• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Can we buy beer at the MCB?

Reminds me of the OB. Didn't know beer was sold in the stadium and got pretty well-oiled pregame. Second half of that game is a little hazy.

Beer has been sold at every bowl game I have been to. I just assumed all bowl games sold at least beer, if not liquor as well.

Definitely planned on getting a little lubed pre-game, starting on 2nd ave around noon. The game should be a bit of a blur regardless of outcome. I am at the Gaylord right now and there are large MS State people everywhere I look. They could certainly beat us in an eating contest, I have no doubt about that.

Reminds me of the OB. Didn't know beer was sold in the stadium and got pretty well-oiled pregame. Second half of that game is a little hazy.

Do you remember motioning the Louisville dudes to come down and "say that to our faces"?

I was so drunk at the OB that I cornered Al Hunt in the bathroom and realized I had talked to him for 3 mins in the mensroom. Awk-ward.

Back