• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Radisson Hotel - Opryland

HeavyPetter

Carnal Decadence
Reaction score
This place is a second rate dump. I can't believe that this is the only hotel offered through Wake Forest besides The Opryland Hotel. Half the rooms are external entry. I can see sunlight below and beside he door. And Premier fucked up my reservation and gave me a room with two double beds. Oh well, guess it is time to gtfo of my room and go someplace decent to get wasted.

In response to the "poor dude frets" tag. I did everything I could to get into the cheesy Opryland hotel across the street, but apparently the title sponsor of the bowl game doesn't think it's worthwhile to provide anywhere ear enough hotel rooms to accommodate the fans of the teams invited to the bowl.

This place is a second rate dump. I can't believe that this is the only hotel offered through Wake Forest besides The Opryland Hotel. Half the rooms are external entry. I can see sunlight below and beside he door. And Premier fucked up my reservation and gave me a room with two double beds. Oh well, guess it is time to gtfo of my room and go someplace decent to get wasted.

lol I'm in the Radisson now with the band.

You must have gotten a door that is facing the street...just terrible. Sunlight pours in.

I agree. I expect more from Wake packages. We're facing the guesthouse hotel.

There are a lot of Wake people walking around. Restaurant in the lobby is pretty nice.

Sweet, Imma be in the cheesy Opryland across the street. Sounds like I dodged a bullet.

Are you wearing your name tag? If so, I will say hi.

haha nope not wearing name tag. Just with the band, and about to head out to Battle of the Bands.

There is a legit indoor pool but it's closed for renovations. Looks ok to me...

Check out the pics of the Opryland flood, puts things in perspective.

Yall need to go down to Tootsie's for me tonight, sing some David Allen Coe while youre at it.

I'll never forget the Bahia Mar in Ft. Lauderdale. It was one of three Wake designated hotels I think. It was the only one we could get a reservation with by time we made the decision to go. Not the nicest place.

I'll never forget the Bahia Mar in Ft. Lauderdale. It was one of three Wake designated hotels I think. It was the only one we could get a reservation with by time we made the decision to go. Not the nicest place.

Yeah, but on the beach, and had a pool bar. Can't beat that on Jan.1.

We are staying at the Holiday Inn Express about 15 minutes east of the stadium. $100 a night and free breakfast.

That was were the band ended up staying. We spent half our time there trying to get key cards that worked. A dump for sure, but a dump next to the beach is better than a dump in Nashville.

We are staying at the Holiday Inn Express about 15 minutes east of the stadium. $100 a night and free breakfast.

I'm staying at the La Quinta Inn, about 5 miles south of the stadium. It's a dump, but it's 85$ bucks a night with free breakfast.

Anyone know if there is any sort of shuttle service running between the Opryland hotels and the downtown area? How far a drive is that?

Back