• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post your MCB gameday experience here

Jroc25

Reaction score
I'm interested to hear what's going on in Nashville. How are the Mississppi State fans? How's the tailgating? Post some details por favor.

Bar. Country music. Beer. Garth covers. Outnumbered but still a solid showing. Basically exactly how I pictured it.

Wake Forest has a more racially diverse fanbase in Nashville right now. Let that set in.

Already sick of the silly ass cowbells.

About to shove a cowbell up someones ass. So easy to tell the trailer dwelling Miss State fans from the Wake fans.

a guy in a Mississippi St shirt stole the table i was going to sit in today at a packed chick-fil-a (i was holding the door for the group leaving the table trying to be all nice and homeboy just swiped it from me) so now i really hope we beat their ass

The band at our bar asked who the wake fans were and we cheered, then he asked where the MSU fans were and they banged a fucking cowbell, he immediately says I hate that damn cowbell try being a real fan. Pretty solid.

Club level is pretty sweet at lp field - decent amount of MSU fans in the wake side, though.

Kind of impressed that they made Beat Wake stickers and buttons.

MSU is not as bad as people think. The head of Ernst and Young in Atlanta is a MSU grad as well as the Vice Chairman of The Geniune Parts Company. Both are really nice people.

MSU is not as bad as people think. The head of Ernst and Young in Atlanta is a MSU grad as well as the Vice Chairman of The Geniune Parts Company. Both are really nice people.

Academically, MSU is actually worse than my expectations. Their 4 year graduation rate is 31%. They are in the bottom 25% of colleges in the country. Ole Miss is also in that category.

DCDeac said:
The band at our bar asked who the wake fans were and we cheered, then he asked where the MSU fans were and they banged a fucking cowbell, he immediately says I hate that damn cowbell try being a real fan. Pretty solid.

Who is this band. I want to buy all their albums and make them top 40.

Academically, MSU is actually worse than my expectations. Their 4 year graduation rate is 31%. They are in the bottom 25% of colleges in the country. Ole Miss is also in that category.

It's too easy to get in. Many have difficulty staying because they are simply not college material.

It's too easy to get in. Many have difficulty staying because they are simply not college material.

True, but they are probably one of the 5-10 worst FBS schools in the country. They may be the worst BCS school.

We met Harvey Hale's brother at Cadillac Ranch yesterday.

Back