• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Can we fine MSU for cow bells

MHRIII

Reaction score
Announcers made it clear it was against rules....can't imagine how annoying it was at game.

With that said deacs played hard...tanner has had better games, but proud of overall effort.

This is a stupid thread. Fuck the cowbells, but we have bigger issues as a program to focus on than noisemakers in the stadium.

After the game tsy approached an MSU fan in a liquor store near our hotel and asked him the following:

"Have you found your fucking cow yet?"

I'm still laughing at that one.

Announcers made it clear it was against rules....can't imagine how annoying it was at game.

With that said deacs played hard...tanner has had better games, but proud of overall effort.

The announcers were talking about the SEC rule. They were obviously misinformed because this is out of the SEC's hands. NCAA doesn't have a rule against ringing cowbells.

What cowbells?!! I found them easy to tune out.

Even the cows didn't come when they rang them.

Lazy bastards. I lost my voice. They did a wrist workout.

**** the cowbells.

They ring in the ears of the state players too. I know, they ring them louder when we're trying to time a count. But this really isn't an issue.

on a number of possessions, when we were backed down near our own endzone, they made it VERY loud ... don't know how Tanner heard anything or was heard by anyone.

Fuck those fatass, inbred mouthbreathers and their obnoxious cowbells. Slink back to your worst state in the nation and try to bear living out the rest of your sad lives.

Fuck those fatass, inbred mouthbreathers and their obnoxious cowbells. Slink back to your worst state in the nation and try to bear living out the rest of your sad lives.

What's sad is how much it obviously effects you losing to a team from the worst state in the nation. Cheer up. Basketball season is here.

They were ridiculously obnoxious. Bad enough in the game, but nobody wants to hear that crap walking to and from the game. If people were ringing them in downtown Nashville as others have said, I would have lost it.

Try getting a better team first. The cowbells aren't the ones playing the game.

Your butthurt tastes delicious.

Back