• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Josh Harris

ctdeac13

Reaction score
I just saw a tweet by JRoc insinuating he might transfer or something like that. Does anybody know what the deal with this is. He is a great talent but he really hasn't shown much durability so far. I don't want him to leave but it seems like he is in the doghouse and the coaches favor Orville Reynolds over JRoc.

Exact tweet: "Got a decision to make.. Things gotta change"

I just saw a tweet by JRoc insinuating he might transfer or something like that. Does anybody know what the deal with this is. He is a great talent but he really hasn't shown much durability so far. I don't want him to leave but it seems like he is in the doghouse and the coaches favor Orville Reynolds over JRoc.

Exact tweet: "Got a decision to make.. Things gotta change"

Someone tell me who we have at the RB position if Josh Harris leaves? He could be the damn man next year if he stays. Could have been this year if he would have stayed healthy.

We'll have Orville Reynolds, Deandre Martin (redshirting this year), Jsosh Wilhite (recruit) and any other RB commits that we can get. Those are the only people that I can think of.

We do need JRoc back since he and Reynolds will get the majority of the carries and he is only RB with more than 4 games of experience.

Last edited:
He's a fucking beast and so fast. I hope he doesn't transfer, but Grobe obviously hates him..

How about running north and south instead of east and west on kick off returns? That might be a good start.

How about running north and south instead of east and west on kick off returns? That might be a good start.

He is an RB, not a KO returner. Grobe probably put him back there as punishment.

I don't think anyone can blame Grobe for Josh's predicament. Josh basically has been unreliable for two years. If not for Josh's injuries, Orville would not have redshirted which would have been good for him. I hope Josh stays because he has tremendous talent but all the tweets should probably stop and Josh should just concentrate on football, school and doing everything he can to stay healthy and probably toughen up a bit.

No blame to Grobe on this. If he transfers it will just be another indicator of his lack of toughness.

Can someone help me understand the fascination with Reynolds? The coaches seem to love him and he's shown nothing. Somewhat concerning considering he could be our #1 back next year.

Disagree that he has shown nothing. He is lightning fast and hits the hole hard.

I don't think anyone can blame Grobe for Josh's predicament. Josh basically has been unreliable for two years. If not for Josh's injuries, Orville would not have redshirted which would have been good for him. I hope Josh stays because he has tremendous talent but all the tweets should probably stop and Josh should just concentrate on football, school and doing everything he can to stay healthy and probably toughen up a bit.

Yes, Twitter is why he got hurt.

He got hurt and then put in Grobe's doghouse and it is very hard to get out of there

Fact of the matter is being built like a beast and being fast don't make you a good back. You also need these things that Jroc doesn't have.

1. Heart/toughness
2. Ability to find the hole
3. Cutting ability
4. Willingness to not head for the sidelines every time.....See #1.

Grobe was in a tough situation. He pulled Reynold's shirt and felt an obligation to get him some snaps.

Reynolds is too small and can't block though. I wish Grobe would be as tough on his coaches/hold them accountable like he does the players. Why isn't Lobo in his doghouse too?

Josh Harris is a good running back. I have yet to read a serious argument that shows what Grobe gains by "holding him back" or "keeping him in the doghouse." Hopefully he get's it together.

Back