• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Year's Eve BOWL GAMES thread: Virginia vs Auburn (Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl)

Chris

Reaction score
Car Care Bowl: Northwestern vs. Texas A&M 12:00 p.m. ESPN
Sun Bowl: Georgia Tech vs. Utah 2:00 p.m. CBS
Fight Hunger Bowl: Illinois vs. UCLA 3:30 p.m. ESPN
Liberty Bowl: Cincinnati vs. Vanderbilt 3:30 p.m. ABC
Peach Bowl: Auburn vs. Virginia 7:30 p.m. ESPN (available in 3D)

Last edited:
Wow, quite a run by Cincy vs. Vandy. Looked like something Vandy did to WF.

I reckon Tech fans are starting to get a little tired of Paul Johnson.

6-7 last year and 8-5 this year. Oh and getting stripped of the 2009 ACC Championship.

Really wish we had recruited KP Parks. Knott is obviously no longer in the program, and we seriously lack depth at the position. He looks pretty good out there at the Peach Bowl.

I reckon Tech fans are starting to get a little tired of Paul Johnson.

6-7 last year and 8-5 this year. Oh and getting stripped of the 2009 ACC Championship.

They lost, but returning 17 starters will ease the pain.

Peanut butter on a burger? I'm adventurous, but no thanks.

I swear that very same dribbler kick was wide the freak open for us after Newman's fg last night.

Really wish we had recruited KP Parks. Knott is obviously no longer in the program, and we seriously lack depth at the position. He looks pretty good out there at the Peach Bowl.

Is it true that he wanted to come to Wake and we did not offer?

Apparently UVA has no solution to containing McCalebb and his speed.

Auburn OC is calling a great game....and they have played 3 QBs. Lobo should take notice this is how you keep teams guessing and dictate to the defense.

dabo winning bobby dodd coach of the year lol

Back