• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Week 17 NFL

YoungBuck95

Reaction score
Saints hoping they win & st. Louis beats SF. Bengals hoping to beat Baltimore.

Some good games today

Bears season pretty much paralleling Wake's. Except that the Deacs didn't have the pile of injuries as excuses. Either way... on to basketball.

21-0 Buffalo, end of the 1st.

my boy CJ Spiller is going to be good in this league

Texans third string QB out with injury. Incredible. None of their opening week qbs are left healthy

Yikes. That sucks for them. Time for jake the snake?

Yep. Jake the Snake is in, and if he gets injured the Texans don't have another active qb for today. Garcia is inactive for some reason, as well as Owen Daniels. Daniels is the emergency qb.

STG someone always posts something that makes my post look stupid, in the time span of me typing my response

They're screwed if they go into the playoffs with jake as the qb

bills starting to shoot themselves in the foot the last two series with 3rd and really longs

Joe Webb looking good. Came in to replace Ponder after getting a leg injury and is 7-10 for 93 yards

time runs out for the skins and they get ZIPPY points to end the half.

shanny is an idiot. nice time management.

Shanny wants the draft pick. duh.

This is what I wanted. Defense still looks good while we get 0 help from the offense. With JAX winning, we'll move up one spot so far. Come on CLE and TB!

Back